Non-Invasive Wrinkle Eraser
Do you want a quick, easy cure for wrinkles that doesn’t involve surgery? Contact Aesthetic Smiles of New Jersey today to learn about the non-invasive wrinkle eraser – a non-surgical, pain-free technique that can deliver age-defying results. Incredible but true, porcelain veneers can improve the appearance of the lower third of the face – where wrinkles can be quite noticeable – by manipulating the width and size of teeth and filling out the upper lip area. Instead of spending weeks recovering from plastic surgery, you can enjoy a more youthful, natural-looking appearance with fewer wrinkles, plumper lips, and a beautiful, balanced smile, thanks to cosmetic dentistry. Some of the advantages to this revolutionary dental technique include:
- Immediate Gratification – Plastic surgery takes about six weeks and numerous visits to the doctor; the scalpel-free face lift can be completed in just two appointments.
- Pain Free – The scalpel-free face lift is performed without incisions.
- Zero Recovery – Leave the office without discomfort. The procedure is non-invasive, and there are no scalpels, needles, or incisions necessary.
How Can Porcelain Veneers Enhance the Appearance of the Face?
The procedure decreases the prominence of facial lines using safe, reliable procedures. How? With various adjustments that improve facial appearance from the inside out, including:
- Porcelain Veneer Enlargement – Laugh lines are decreased when the upper portion of a normally paper-thin veneer is thickened. Dr. Romano and Dr. Vaccaro can increase the size of the veneer, which pushes out the facial area above it. This smoothes lip wrinkles and gives the lips a full, pouty appearance.
- Porcelain Veneer Elongation – Since the teeth become worn over time, shorter teeth signify aging. By elongating the veneers, we can create a more youthful appearance. The mouth appears fuller, and the lower lip is pushed out, which reduces the prominence of wrinkles.
- Buckle Corners Correction – The dark, receded spaces that appear in the back corners of the mouth when a person smiles are called “buck corners.” To correct this problem, we can widen the width of the back teeth with veneers. This broadens and whitens the smile.
- Porcelain Veneer Shading – Stained teeth age people considerably. We can create a more youthful appearance and brighten the smile by placing natural-looking, white veneers over discolored teeth.